The program aims to strengthen and further the child’s development in spiritual, physical, mental, and social areas. Through the Adventurer Program, the church, home, and school can work together in making the development of the child richer and more meaningful.
- to develop a Christ-like character;
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to learn how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
- to discover God’s world;
- to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
- to develop parental support for the training of children.
There are many age-challenging activities on the Adventurer menu. These range from games and outdoor activities to nature exploration and family camping, field trips and community service projects. A five level age-specific curriculum is used along with approximately 80 specialised award areas of crafts, nature, recreation, spiritual development and home arts.