It is our aim to have everyone in our school community display our school values. Pupils who consistently display these values will have their names inscribed on the ‘Values Role of Honour’ which is displayed on the Hall of Fame Board outside the school office. Our values are:
- Excellence – We give of our very best in everything that we do.
- Resilience – We challenge ourselves and keep on trying.
- Independence – As we learn, we let go of the help and have a go ourselves.
- Co-operation – We learn well with and from others.
- Self-control – We can manage our own behaviour and feelings.
- Creativity – We use our imaginations to open our minds to countless opportunities.
- Acceptance – We live in harmony with each other and appreciate, and value, our differences.
- Respect – We are polite and we take care of each other and our environment.
Can you guess the school value?